Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the Season


Happy Friday and Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah, too--we celebrate both at our house.
I hope you are doing something fun and seasonal. This weekend I'll be strolling through Georgetown to get a few small presents, going out with friends for a double birthday party, and staying at the Ritz downtown for a night. Definitely not the norm for a weekend, but I'll take it. I hope to have some really good hot chocolate and see the national Christmas tree while we're out and about.

Here are a few nice things:

I'll be making one of these to hang up this weekend.
I've been waiting for a reason to buy one of these boxes.
Inexpensive holiday decor.
Stressed at work? Perfect sign for above your desk.
Sweet minimalist jewelry: herehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment